Saturday, December 26, 2009

DJ Profile: Stigz



DJ
: Stigz

Hometown: Hasbrouck Heights, Dirty Jerz

Favorite Bands: Alkaline Trio, Five Finger Death Punch, Deftones, Thrice, Jimi Hendrix

Hobbies: Causing a raucous, spinning the dirty filthy beats when I’m not twisting your metal, generally being an intense dude, spelunking for clues, and stealing parking cones. Also: reading (Vonnegut and Palahniuk are favs), rock climbing, producing tracks and boxing...

Favorite WSOU Experience: Top 3: Rocking out @ S + S fest in Asbury Park, Interviewing/mercilessly hitting on Cassandra Ford from the Vincent Black Shadow (Google her and you’ll see!) and drinking with The Sleeping. Although every day I’m here something crazy tends to happen…

About: Art, music, and good times. That's what life should be.
I love music in all its capacity, from Mozart to Megadeth: Music Is Freedom.

Whether it's rockin’ out on your radio, or pumping bass from the booth, I love to be around music, so it seems like I’m in the right place. I’ve been at WSOU for what seems like forever, but wouldn't have it any other way.

On a lighter note, I have a weird phobia of the Aflac duck (that little orange billed dude is plotting!), would eat Ramen soup for the rest of my life, and my biggest pet peeve is slow walking people. Now for some shameless self promo: Catch me Sunday nights for ClubSessions, 10 pm - Midnight. Call on up and I'll shout you out. Get in touch with me: "Stigz" on Facebook or catch me on Myspace.


(Up next: Gabby - to see all of our DJ profiles, check out WSOU.net!)

No comments:

Post a Comment