Wednesday, December 30, 2009

DJ Profile: Danielle



DJ
: Danielle

Hometown: Green Brook, NJ

Favorite Bands: August Burns Red, E-Town Conrete, Korn, Parkway Drive, Emmure, Alexisonfire

Hobbies: Spending money :-), wasting gas on random adventures, and listening to music of course!!!

Favorite WSOU Experience: 1. Becoming the music director 2. interviewing evergreen terrace in studio! They were absolutely insane and I loved every minute of it. 3. Meeting E-Town Concrete!!! 4. Standing on the railing of the daily E-Town reunion show and was personally given Teddy's drumstick and a sweaty hug from him after the show!!!1. Becoming the music director 2. interviewing evergreen terrace in studio! They were absolutely insane and I loved every minute of it. 3. Meeting E-Town Concrete!!! 4. Standing on the railing of the daily E-Town reunion show and was personally given Teddy's drumstick and a sweaty hug from him after the show!!!

About: My name is Danielle. I have been listening to WSOU since I was 14 years old. I started working here at 17 years old. It was pretty cool being one of the youngest staff members at one time. WSOU has to be one of the best things that has ever happened to me. It not only introduced me to some of the coolest people ever but definately opened my eyes to a whole new world of music. I love having a good time and laughing. You can always find a smile on my face. :)


(Up next: The Wiz - to see all of our DJ profiles, check out WSOU.net!)

No comments:

Post a Comment