Monday, December 14, 2009

DJ Profile: Captain Morgan



DJ
: Captain Morgan

Hometown: Staten Island, NY

Favorite Bands: Dragonforce, Nightwish, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, Arch Enemy

Hobbies: Everything Metal

Favorite WSOU Experience: Learning Finnish from Nightwish's Anette Olzon.

About: I grew up listening Q104.3, but didn't really get into music until late in high school, around the time I started listening to WSOU. Nightwish's Once was the first metal album I ever heard that was more recent than Rust In Peace-era Megadeth, and that pretty much led me to the musical taste I have now. I like flowers, long walks on the beach, and occasionally disemboweling my enemies alive with a rusty spoon I keep in my bag at all times. Listen into Storming the Ramparts on Wednesday nights, 10 p.m. - 12 a.m. - I play the best in power metal, speed metal, viking metal, etc.


(Up next: Hot Pants! To see all of our DJ profiles, check out WSOU.net!)

No comments:

Post a Comment