Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DJ Profile: Hot Pants



DJ
: Hot Pants

Hometown: Hudson County -- Love to the 201!

Favorite Bands: Dethklok, Iron Maiden, Bon Jovi (how could you not if you live in Jersey?), Reel Big Fish, Spice Girls

Hobbies: Cooking, crocheting, painting my nails and taking care of my fish (whose name is Alastor)

Favorite WSOU Experience: Working my Assistant Producer shift for Vintage 80s one night, only to discover that Tiny is interviewing Doro Pesch from Doro - LIVE IN STUDIO! SO cool to hang out with a rock legend!

About: I know you're all dying to find out how I got the name "Hot Pants" - I do actually have a killer sense of style. One day, I passed Scarecrow in the hallway wearing these great red leopard-print jeans (Yes, you read that right). He noticed them, and yelled "HEY! Hot Pants!" It stuck ever since.


(Up next: The Scarecrow! To see all of our DJ profiles, check out WSOU.net!)

No comments:

Post a Comment