Sunday, December 20, 2009

DJ Profile: Ms Scarlett



DJ
: Ms. Scarlett

Hometown: E-Town!

Favorite Bands: Within Temptation, Children of Bodom, Slipknot, Opeth, Life of Agony

Hobbies: Arts & Crafts, reading vampire novels, watching Sons of Anarchy

Favorite WSOU Experience: 1) Making Trivium cupcakes when they were at WSOU for an interview. Matt took a bunch of cupcakes with him for his dad who helps manage the band. 2) Thanksgiving dinner with Life of Agony complete with turkey was also pretty awesome. The band really liked the pumpkin pie I made. 3) Turning the corner in the hall of WSOU one day and running basically smack into Burton C. Bell...and then I called him Dan C. Bell by mistake!

About: I have been around WSOU since late 2004. I am at Seton Hall to work on my Masters in English hoping to teach high school before the little children I normally work with devour me. I like to go to shows in other states besides the NJ/NY area. I've traveled to Baltimore and Worcester, MA to go to shows. My goal is to one day go to Wacken Open Air Festival in Germany, the largest metal festival of Europe.


(Up next: Steve Stracq - to see all of our DJ profiles, check out WSOU.net!)

No comments:

Post a Comment