Friday, January 15, 2010

DJ Profile: Alexandra



DJ
: Alexandra

Hometown: Delaware, NJ

Favorite Bands: Volbeat, Clutch, E-Town Concrete, The Beatles

Hobbies: Reading, writing, collecting vinyl

Favorite WSOU Experience: Pranking with WSOU alumni! Example: Helping George Roskos make popcorn to tick off Eaglerock (who hates popcorn) while he was teaching the class for new WSOU staffers!

About: I’m a fun loving Scorpio who loves walks on the beach, video games... Oh, wait! Wrong website to post this on!

But for real -- I’m a senior, Diplomacy major, which may be the furthest thing from radio, but I like it. I was also brought up on classic rock and Caribbean music, but I have been converted somewhat to metal by working here. I do plan on working radio into my career in the future, which currently includes being a Foreign Service Officer.


(To see all of our DJ profiles, check out WSOU.net!)

No comments:

Post a Comment