Friday, January 1, 2010

DJ Profile: The Wiz



DJ
: (Nobody Beats) The Wiz

Hometown:Matawan, NJ

Favorite Bands: Trivium, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Killswitch Engage, Iron Maiden

Hobbies: Hanging out, watching sports - football, baseball, basketball, hockey, etc.

Favorite WSOU Experience: Since I'm the sports guy around here, no doubt that my top memory was broadcasting basketball at Madison Square Garden (2009 Big East Tournament, SHU vs. South Florida and SHU vs. Syracuse)

About: I've been a member of WSOU Sports since December 2007 but got my DJ credentials in the summer of 2009. Watch out - I'm a dominant competitor in Madden. I haven't lost to any friend (or WSOU staffer) in about a year.


(Up next: Nicole - to see all of our DJ profiles, check out WSOU.net!)

No comments:

Post a Comment