Friday, February 26, 2010

DJ Profile: Jet Force Gemmani




DJ
: Jet Force Gemmani

Hometown: Warwick, RI

Favorite Bands: Slipknot, Metallica, All that Remains, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for My Valentine, Atreyu, Rise Against, Rage Against the Machine, System of a Down, Tool, and Primus.

Hobbies: I like to play video games, watching sports (favorite teams are the Yankees, Cowboys, Celtics, Bruins, New England Revolution, and Chelsea), and listening to music (alternative 70’s and 80’s rock and roll and metal).

Favorite WSOU Experience: First time DJing is probably on the top of my WSOU experiences. It was very awesome being in the captain's chair for the first time. Playing your favorite songs and playing the songs of all the callers was just a thrill that I won’t soon forget.

About: I got my DJ name when I was an AP. It’s a play on the old Nintendo 64 game "Jet Force Gemini", it probably suits me because second to being at WSOU, I like to play video games. I love rock music, and you can probably catch me listening to STP, Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, Cage the Elephant etc… However, you can also see Jet Force Gemmani banging his head and playing air drums, air guitar and even air cowbell if the occasion calls for it while listening to WSOU!

(To see all of our DJ profiles, check out WSOU.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment